Thursday, January 26, 2006

News from Bloomers

Bloomers called me out of the wild blue to ask me to see a play with her, since David skived off last minute. She wanted to prod me on my way to a new job, and we got a chance to talk a little about the ALA committee. She is very excited about Criss Cross. And she has a pair of those ear bag warmer things. I know that's a random detail, but can you see her? Ear bags! She managed the earrings and the ear bags with surprisingly deft fingers.

Two important things to share:

1. She expressed, once again, how much she loved having us Simmons grads in her classes, what a good group we were, etc. She sends her love.

2. She's a Grandma!! At last! Wee Jacob came early, and healthy despite the earliness.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

What are ear bag?

Sarah said...

Bags. I meant bags!

JoBiv said...

http://www.clevergear.com/website/store/product_detail.asp?UID=&item_no=52004+01&keyword=CAPP&cat_keyword=CPGR&search_page_no=1

Sarah said...

Oohhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I'd worry about them falling off.