Saturday, December 31, 2005

Aack!

It IS January (!) so we need to get a February book chosen ASAP! There are eleven books on the wish list. The three that were randomly pulled (see here):



To offset the Amazon bent, here are some other blurbs about the books from Teenreads.com:

+ Full Service
+ Going, Going
+ Zazoo

I'm looking forward to the new year and chatting books up with our two new members! (Can you introduce yourselves?)

Any thoughts on the best book we read this year? I have to say Outcasts of 19 Schuyler Place and So B. It top my list.

3 comments:

JoBiv said...

I've read Zazoo and quite liked it. I'd be interested to see what everyone else thinks.

Erica said...

My favorites this year were So B. It and Autobiography of my dead brother. Very different books, but both good.

Eunice Burns said...

I think my faves were So B. It and Bound.