Sunday, December 04, 2005

January --

The votes are in and counted and the January book is Black Hole by Charles Burns -- the compilation. Make sure you get the book and not just one of the issues.

If you are using a library (and several of the systems Hedgehogs use own copies) get yourself on the hold list soon! Or track down a new/used copy through Bookfinder, Froogle or Amazon. Or, if you are lucky enough to live in a place with half decent bookstores, go buy one at your local independent!

Discussion begins January 15th and hopefully we will have some new voices!

5 comments:

meeralee said...

The Minuteman system has 6 copies and twenty one holds....

Sarah said...

There are three copies in the BPL system -- I know Jo has a card there. I still have mine!

meeralee said...

I have a card there too, but they have 11 holds on their copies -- not happening in the next 10 days. I think this is going to have to be a purchase for me.

Sarah said...

Ten days? But it is our January book, not December --

meeralee said...

La la la la la.....

(I guess I'd better get on the December book wagon, then...)