Friday, February 23, 2007

Virtual Contact

John Green responded to my comment!!
Comment by Sarah
2007-02-23 17:37:22
Just cheering the Diana Wynne Jones book on the dresser. I want to be her when I grow up…even though I’m 29. There’s still time.
Love the book tour, Hank. (Any book recs from you two are very welcome and going right to my List.) Will we get the chance to see the rest of John’s book storage system?

Comment by John Green
2007-02-23 20:19:53
Sarah, you should see it shortly…
Hooray! I'm adding John Green to the list of author's I've met. I wonder if he knows Tobin Anderson? They seem like they'd get along swimmingly.

What do you mean you still aren't watching the Brotherhood 2.0 vlogs? --->They reformatted the main page, so it is THE one to read.

5 comments:

meeralee said...

Ok, I finally went, but only because of the "cute guys with glasses link."

And now I hate you, because I am going to have to spend the rest of my weekend catching up on old videos.

:-)

JoBiv said...

Lay off Tobin, Sarah. He's mine. :p

I've been unhealthily addicted to the vlog for a few weeks now. I'm spreading the gospel, and now I'm a little sad that other people are crowding in. Jerks. They don't love the Greens like I do.

Sarah said...

Yay!

I'm not claiming Tobin!...though I did track down his literary journal and gave him a small slip of paper when we met....

I think there are a lotta teeny-boppers on the vlog now.

Sarah said...

PS: Meera, you are not a teeny-bopper. But now you HAVE to read An Abundance of Katherines!

meeralee said...

I suppose I do, but I'm afraid I won't stop thinking it's pretentious and annoying, and then I will just feel bad. Because heck, he really is a cutie.

;-)

Although to be honest, I think Hank's glasses are sexier.