Monday, March 19, 2007

Food, Glorious Food!

Any other Simmons alums get something in the mail?

I'm tentatively planning to attend the Institute but am confused about the cost. Is there a separate cost for the Symposium vs. just the Institute? If there is, I can't find it.

FYI, the April book is Blow Out the Moon by Libby Koponen. Reserve your library copy now or buy it in paperback.

More FYI, I'm tweaking the page and will probably upgrade the template later this week. I sorted through the links on the right column and now they ALL work and lead to interesting sites with lots of reading suggestions.

2 comments:

meeralee said...

Sarah -- and anyone else who might be coming -- there's a chance that we'll be traveling around the time of the symposium, and our apartment may be available.

It'll be available anyway for couch sleeping, but you could potentially have the run of the house if you like.

I'll keep you posted.

Eunice Burns said...

Yeehoo! I am seriously thinking about attending, although I will probably stay with my folks to get some family time in as well. Lineup sounds fab.

Sarah, I'm confused, too. I thought it was $425 for alums, but it seems as if it should be higher if you're taking the symposium class as well, but there is no breakdown of price. Hmmm. Nose to call Bloomers!