Saturday, November 05, 2005

Igor, go fetch --

Brent Hartinger has quite a website!

The little photos to the left of the column ("inside" the lobes) are hilarious, plus read the bottom of the Where I'm Going lobe.

He's also got a LiveJournal.

Bookslut covers his books (including Geography Club and the sequel The Order of the Poison Oak) here.

*** Just to share my pain, my sad local library "system" has three copies of The Order of the Poison Oak. This sounds good, but someone please explain why they have NO copies of Geography Club and my book had to come from a university library three and a half hours away!

5 comments:

JoBiv said...

That jerk is going to ROCHESTER and not Boston! What the hey???

meeralee said...

He's a fan of MOMO! I love that book!

Sarah said...

You know Momo? Me too! I love Momo!

meeralee said...

I must have read it a dozen times when I was little, and I have a falling-apart copy here that I'm afraid to use in case it loses some pages. It's such a genius book!

Eunice Burns said...

I just clicked on the "Where I'm Going" link in the post. I find it a little odd that Hartinger (may I call him Brent?) will give you a dollar if you think his author talk is boring and say so to his face.

Just an observation...